Sunday, November 7, 2010

Autumn Colors

Temperatures have finally dropped in New York, what a pity, I really loved this late Indian summer. So, before we think it's winter instead of fall, here are some of those typical fall pictures and colors. All these were taken a few weeks ago in the Hudson region, New York. Which one do you like the most?







My friend Ale was also part of the trip and took lots of beautiful pictures, and posted some of them on her blog, Zestcatcher. You can see them through this link, but don't just check that post, look at all the other ones: photography, design, great recipes, etc!


This one was taken in 2004, in Lujan, Argentina, but unfortunately the resolution is quite low, not sure why. 



1 comment:

  1. Kiki, I love this post! My favorite photo is the third one, I just love the colors of that tree and the whole image makes me think of a beautiful fall afternoon. The fourth one is also amazing - love how you can see the red leaves reflected in that window! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete